kwiggins29059
kwiggins29059, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Experience in Harley Davidson and Triumph
68360881

I HAVE A PROBLEM IDENTIFYING MY 1995 HONDA XR 200 R IT DOES

Customer Question

i HAVE A PROBLEM IDENTIFYING MY 1995 HONDA XR 200 R IT DOES NOT HAVE THE 17 DIGIT VIN NUMBER REQUIRED TO FIND PARTS IN SOUTH AFRICA... IT HAS INSTEAD GOT THIS NUMBER ME056000787, ARE THE PISTONS CONROD ETC DIFFERENT TO THE BIKE THAT DOES HAVE THE 17 DIGIT VIN NUMBER? I DESPERATELY NEED PARTS AM REALLY ACHING TO BE RIDING AGAIN...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: AS IN WHAT PARTS i AM LOOKING FOR?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Motorcycle Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, this will use the same parts as one with the 17 digit VIN. You can look the part #'s up on any omerican honda OEM parts suppliers website and cross them over.