Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2012 Polaris ranger crew 800. I can't into the diagnostics.

Customer Question

2012 Polaris ranger crew 800. I can't into the diagnostics. I tried the key on off and leaving on 3rd time. No luck
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any info on how to access the diagnostics for this here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.

In some cases you can get this info from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here and they may or may not charge a small fee for this.If found to be entering diagnostics correctly but your model is not entering diagnostics this can be a fault with the computer/control unit possibly internally needing replaced.I would have this checked into/tested further to locate and correct this issue here.If you want to wait to see if someone else here can assist more on this instead let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete