Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2007 450 quad. check light on ,dash display on all the time

Customer Question

2007 450 king quad. check light on ,dash display on all the time ,checked battery lead wires all in good shape .machine has 600 miles on it ,no mud or water abuse.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This sounds like a possible short in the wiring leading to the dash.I have seen shorted or corroded wiring or connections cause a fault like this here in some cases.If you have not had the wiring and connections checked this needs done to see if a fault is found needing repaired.If this has already been done and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete