Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I need some help with a 2001 savage LS 650

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** need some help with a 2001 savage LS 650
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok I took my crank cover case off on the right hand side. to change out the oil pump gear behind the clutches. now my clutch is not working. it won't engage at all
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Re inspect the area that was worked on to see if anything is found to be damaged or left loose/bumped loose causing this fault here.I have seen issues where components are bumped loose causing this type of fault here and had to replace or reconnect or reposition the components to correct this issue.If no issues are found in the area of the work that was done let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete