Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Are 45 Flathead Engine Exhaust Pipes different 42 solo and

Customer Question

Are 45 Flathead Engine Exhaust Pipes different for a 42 solo and 57 Trike?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted info on the question you have here on this model.In some cases the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.In some cases you may be able to obtain this info from a service center in your area that works on this model here.If this has already been attempted or is not an option let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete