kwiggins29059
kwiggins29059, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Experience in Harley Davidson and Triumph
68360881

I have a yamaha nytro with a turbo when I run it my a/f

Customer Question

I have a yamaha nytro with a turbo when I run it my a/f starts out at 10.5 then after I give it full throttle the wideband goes crazy then it goes of the chart
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted a reply on this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help with this may not be online.You may have to check with a dealer or repair center on this model to see if they can tell you what to check or do for this issue and in some cases they may have to check this as well.

If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That was the dumbest answer to my question if your an expert !! Apparently you are not an expert because an expert would know what I'm talking about as far as my problem goes because it really doesn't make a difference what model it is this isn't a mechanical issue it is a tuning issue
Experts are people who know everything about what they work on in all aspects of there trade
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize this didnt help here.I saw no one had responded in the last few days and wanted to see if I could help in any way on this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, concerning the air fuel reading is it leaning out or going rich?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's going lean

Thanks, ***** ***** running the stock fuel pump with internal pressure regulator? Also has any mapping been done to the ECU?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After market fuel pump and regulator with a power commander v fuel controller

Thanks, ***** ***** checked the fuel pressure when this happens?