Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2005 rmk900. I started it time this season and it

Customer Question

Hello Doug, I have a 2005 rmk900. I started it for first time this season and it ran but noticed the lights were flickering on and off, took it out and suddenly died like kill switch was turned on. Now wont start because very weak spark. Even with new plugs,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ran fine last season when i parked it. i don't want to replace everything if there is a way of testing the coils and or cdi?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there Doug?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If this model here uses a battery check and make sure the battery cables and connections are all o.k.If there is a fault with any of the connections this will need to be repaired to correct this here.If all connections are found to be o.k. the battery itself needs tested for any issues with it needing replaced.If this is all o.k. or does not use a battery let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no battery. this is a snowmobile not a bike. Any who, any other ideas?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately my info is limited on this model here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete