Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Im helping out my buddy. s motor turns on 30 seconds, then

Customer Question

Hello, im helping out my buddy. His motor turns on for about 30 seconds, then the motor shuts off with a blinking engine light followed by an air leak. It will start up again and again, but the air leak keeps following the engine shut off.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Usually with the check engine light flashing like this there should be a code flashing as well or another light flashing indicating a fault on some of these models.If a code is flashing this code needs diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.If you can post the code info this will help let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete