Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

1988 SKIDOO TYPE503 PRIMARY CLUTCH ADJUSTMENT AND SETTINGS

Customer Question

1988 SKIDOO TYPE503 PRIMARY CLUTCH ADJUSTMENT AND SETTINGS STOCK COG. ADJUSTMENTS
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the clutch adjustments and settings here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.In some cases a dealer or repair facility that works on this model here may be able to give you this info for a small fee and some free of charge.If this is not an option for you here let me know and we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete