john
john, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  mechanic
6149662

I have a 2 stroke toro snowblower. I'm out of 2 stroke oil

Customer Question

i have a 2 stroke toro snowblower. I'm out of 2 stroke oil to mix with gas. Can I use motor oil instead?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  john replied 1 year ago.

no you can not..It will burn the motor up...You need to use two stroke oil only any 2 stroke oil will work.. boat , chain saw weed whacker snowmobile etc

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. Bummer. Perhaps my neighbor with a chainsaw has some. Otherwise, I'll need to shovel all this crap falling from the skies by hand!
Expert:  john replied 1 year ago.

I feel your pan I am in Syracuse ny we normally get some of the biggest storms in the east...ask a neighbor someone must have some

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the help. Have a good remaining weekend
Expert:  john replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you