Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

How is horsepower added to the motorcycle

Customer Question

Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you are looking to add horsepower to the existing engine your best option here usually is to speak to a visit a facility that does repairs and modifications on this model here.In some cases the engine is modified with air intake and fuel to add more horse or a different style exhaust put on.If this is not an option for you to visit or speak to one of these facilities let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete