Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I am considering buying a 2005 Moto Guzzi Breva 1100 with

Customer Question

Hi there, I am considering buying a 2005 Moto Guzzi Breva 1100 with just under 40000 kms on the clock. The bike looks amazing, I am just wondering what possible issues I should look out for? This will possibly be my first Guzzi. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thankyou,
Brett Richardson
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on this here.This in some cases can be due to the correct person that may have info on this model may not be online or the info is difficult to obtain.

The best thing to do is to have a dealers repair facility or local repair facility that works on this model inspect it fully before you purchase it.This way they can check it for any issues needing repaired as well as let you know of any problems they see arising in the future with it.In most cases this is usually the best option when purchasing a bike or a vehicle this way you know for sure if anything is at fault now or will fail soon needing replaced or repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete