Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Brake Failure is Flashing on dash?

Customer Question

Brake Failure is Flashing on dash?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This is most likely a fault with a brake sensor or braking component that is causing this light to flash like this here.What needs to be done from here is to have the fault codes checked by a dealer or repair facility that can read out the fault codes on this model here.Once this is done the codes can then be diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.I suspect a brake component failure or brake sensor fault needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete