Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

I have a 2001 quade 300 it started fine today I went to

Customer Question

I have a 2001 king quade 300 it started fine today I went to stare it this evening and nothing happen when I push the button the batteries is charge to 12.75 I checked the fuse it's good I changed the starter a few months ago and put a new batteries in it . I see we have to pay for the answer but I need to see if your answer works if it does I will gladly pay for the answer.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 10 months ago.

Hi Dave, my name is ***** ***** are experts and we offer technically advice for people that come here looking for directions when repairing there vehicle, or cant figure out there problem, the answer usually lies with you as through the direction that is given to you from one of us experts, if you are looking for the "exact" fix not sure that we can off that, you may have a series of problems and getting to that involves time so I would like to make that clear to you. So as us experts we like to get reimbursed for the time that we have involved with a client, just as much as when you go to a Dr or see a lawyer, also remember that you local dealer is at about $80-100 per hour.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't have a problem paying if I can fix it with your answer if its to involved I don't know I can fix it i hate electrical problems
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If it's to involved I think we should just stop I would at least like a hint for my 5.00 dollars.

Well some of these are involved once diagnosed, as I said some of these can be easy to fix and diagnose, others take time and get involved, so once we spend all the time with you and in the end its something you are not capable or feel that its more involved and in the end take it somewhere to get it fixed, is that fair to the expert that took the time to help you diagnose your problem and then you are not satisfied, you obviously came to this site probably knowing that where ever you take it, they are going to likely charge you a couple hors of labor which after the dust settles its going to be at least $200-300 at your shop. If you would like to proceed I will be glad to help, you will likely need a multi-meter for starters, and then under my direction I will walk you through, so in the end just remember one thing, and ask yourself, When you go to your job each day, do you expect to get paid things don't go 100% as you expected ?

Thanks