Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Possie track rear drive not working

Customer Question

possie track rear drive
not working
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please edit email address:***@******.***
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.The first thing that needs done is to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.Once this is done the codes are then diagnosed to help locate and repair the fault here.If this has not been done this needs done and may need done by a repair facility that works on this model here or a dealer.This may be a fault with a sensor or solenoid causing this issue needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete