Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My sportsman 500 AWD will not work. How can I diagnos the

Customer Question

My sportsman 500 AWD will not work. How can I diagnos the problem?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Not sure what is occuring when you say it will not work but if it is completely dead with no electronics at all check and make sure the battery connections are clean and tight at the battery as well as to where the cables run and connect to.If there are any connection issues at all they will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.If this is checked and found o.k. I would have the battery tested to make sure it is o.k..If this is not what is occuring here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete