Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

My name is ***** ***** and i am trying to figure out what is

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** and i am trying to figure out what is wrong with my brothers kawasaki bayou 300. he bought it about two months ago and it ran great but all of a sudden the quad started acting up. it wouldnt idle it would rev up and then drop way down and the throttle would do absolutley nothing. and now it wont even start there is no power going to any of the electrical. and the battery is fine.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when we tried to pull start it it would start at all. also we tried jumping it with a battery charger but that didnt work either
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Motorcycle Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yeah how long will it be its about nine where i am right now and have to go into work early tommorrow
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is***** can help you, can I get the frame number on this so I can pull up all my proper documentation (wiring diagrams and service manual)

Thanks

Kenny