Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

I have a 2004 Kawasaki 1600 Vulcan Classic. When I ride and

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Kawasaki 1600 Vulcan Classic. When I ride and shift it back fires it also does this when I down shift or let off the throttle. It has a little over 35K on the engine and has never been dropped. What would make it do this?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** you don't mind can I get the 17 digit frame number so I can pull up history and that I ill also get the exact model code.

Couple of questions, has the exhaust ever been off and obviously I the exhaust is stock, and any other modifications do to the engine, air cleaners and or ignition enhancers ?

Thanks

Kenny

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can provide the engine number, VNT60AE014151. Where would I find the frame number?

Thanks, ***** ***** look up with the frame #, its located on the steering neck of the frame, or on your registration, it will start JKA------, if you don't mind see if its there, unless the frame was changed ?

Also if you could answer my questions about the exhaust

Thanks