Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

Is the 2015 can am maverick x ds turbo having big issues

Customer Question

Is the 2015 can am maverick x ds turbo having big issues mechanically?
I can't get the extended warranty, and a dealer recommended RPM One and viewing the forum on extended warranty, there's more negativity then positive. Since my warranty expired 2 months ago, I feel I need to sell my 2015 for a 2016 in order to get the new 6 month warranty, but the dealer wants to give me peanuts for my trade in. Mine is in excellent condition as the dealer has done all the maintenance per required intervals.
Do you have any extended warranty recommendations? Name of warranty insurance and approximate cost for 36 months?
Thanks,
Ed
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 11 months ago.

Ed my name is***** worked for a manufacture for almost 25 years and in the past two years dealing with BRP on warranty issues, I would not care to discuss that over this where it is public, if you would like to OK the additional service we could do that.

Thanks

Kenny