Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

At the track under deceleration the bike pulses forward. I

Customer Question

At the track under deceleration the bike pulses forward. I went through the hole front end brakes and everything. I put it on the rear stand and started the bike and put it in great it was pulsing it wasn't smooth. The bike runs great under exceleration. Have any idea what to look at? Slipper clutch? Cam? Idk please help!
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 11 months ago.

HI my name is***** need a little more info and I'll see if I can give you a direction to go. You're opening statement you say "under deceleration" braking ? if so how much ? does it do it with out braking ? Speed, gear you are in, any and more detailed info will help, tires, gearing, what gear in ? all that info would be great, after market parts, including clutch ? when this started was something recently changed ??

Thanks

Kenny

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Did you get my last response ?

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
All set

All set ??? not sure what you mean ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
One of the guys I race with is friends with a guy that races Kawasaki for many years and he is coming over to take a look and possibly fix it. So I'm all set thanks.

OK good, I worked for the factory (Kawasaki) for 25 years and actually help the race team out time to time when Roger Hayden and Jamie Hacking raced for us. Good luck !

Thanks

Kenny