Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Thanks, I'm looking books, diagrams or mockups of classic

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Doug, Thanks, ***** ***** for any books, diagrams or mockups of classic Indian board track engine to rebuild.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, we are the first electric bike shop in NJ doing a lot of custom modifications. We'd like to build a classic 1914 board track racer replica (Indian) but modify the engine case and cylinder heads to serve as battery storage (instead of their normal function). We'd like to machine this out of alumninum and get an almost identical look but without anything inside. Just hollow.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Motorcycle Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I'd pay if, we would be getting truly usable information that I haven't already collected by normal google searches. Need specific direction to manufacturers, custom shops, or books/resources.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.

You might check with a classic repair center or dealer to see if they can get and/or provide this info to you.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete