Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

Kawaski Mule 3010 2005
, Won't start, fuel pump relay

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Wilson Kawaski Mule 3010 2005
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Won't start, fuel pump relay tests fine, the fuel pump runs fine on 12 v power from a battery. Voltage from relay to pump connection only reading a 1.6 to 2.4 volt pulse is this an igniter problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Motorcycle Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yea, I need to leave for an hour or so but can check back in later.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, it would appear to be an ignition issue. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):

• • repeat relay to pump wire voltage reading when cranking as the voltage should be pulsating;
  • • remove the sparkplugs and perform a spark test on both plugs.