Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I have a 2013 Razor jagged x I'm having trouble getting it

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Razor jagged x I'm having trouble getting it started after it has been sitting in my garage for about 3 months. when i turn the ignition it seems like the starter is making a spinning noise but it is not engaging, what can i do to find out the exact problem so i don't have to spend any unneccessary money
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 11 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, it would appear to be an internal engine issue. Proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done):

• • remove the sparkplugs and determine tip conditions/color as it would help get an idea of the state of the combustion chamber;
  • • attempt to start again with still no sparkplugs and determine if there is compression when cranking.