Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Just like to know why my ktm990r 2011 Is running OK at

Customer Question

Hi,just like to know why my ktm990r 2011
Is running OK at cruising speed but starts
Surging when around town have done 30000k
Service
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This fault here may be caused by an issue with a lack of fuel or a vacuum leak on the engine itself.If you have not had the fuel system checked for any issues as well as the engine checked over for any vacuum leaks this should be done.If a fault is found with a leak it will need repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete