Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My 1996 Polaris Trail snow mobile has a broken upper radius

Customer Question

My 1996 Polaris Trail snow mobile has a broken upper radius rod. How do I remove the shaft that goes through the eye at the upper end?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info on how this is removed or replaced.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or that the correct person that has or can get this info may not be online.You might check with a local repair center or dealer to see if they can tell you or possibly sell you info on how to remove and repair this here.If this is not an option for you let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Does this mean you are not familiar with this piece of equipment? If not is their someone else with this knowledge. Telling me to ask my dealer is not an answer.
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.

I apologize my info didnt help.I will see if someone else here with more experience on this model has more info.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Is there no one in this organization that can advise me? If so, please tell me and I will look for help elseware.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I fixed it myself. Please refund my $5.00. Really guys no help.