Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

I was ridding my wr125x than it turn off I try to start my

Customer Question

I was ridding my wr125x than it turn off I try to start my bike and my bike can't start
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** need you to answer a few questions.

When you were last riding it gave me an idea what you were riding in, dirty, wet conditions....etc ?

Miles or hours on the unit and when was it serviced lasted, and what was performed ? and any information leading up to when the unit would not start will also be a great help ?

Thanks

Kenny

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was on traffic than d pike turn off but when I try to start the bike the bike start but as I try to move the bike turn off
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

OK, I'm having a little trouble making out what you are saying, maybe go back and re-read what you wrote and clarify it for me, I appreciate it.

Kenny

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I have a battery problem with my bike it never charge I change my bike regelator it never work
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

OK would you like me to help you to figure out what your problem is ? if yes then you are going to need a multi-meter so you can preform a few checks, we should be able to come up with whats causing you your problem.

Let me know

Thanks