Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Was riding my 2004 Ploaris 550 edge snowmobile, running

Customer Question

Was riding my 2004 Ploaris 550 edge snowmobile, running great, stopped to wait for other (idling) and the sled stopped running. Full of gas but would not start back up. pulled the plugs still had spark, plugs seem dry. No noise when it stopped running, just died.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did fill it with 93 octane gas the last fill up
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check for any restrictions in the fuel line and fuel filter leading from the tank to the engine.In allot of cases debris build up in the fuel filter or fuel lines can cause this issue here as I have seen before.

If debris or damage is found to a fuel line it will need to be corrected to resolve this issue here and if the fuel filter is restricted it will need to be replaced to correct this fault here.

If this has already been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete