Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked 8 years as a Formula 1 engine engineer.
12772297

I own a 2015 Ducati Diavel. I has the Ohlins rear shock

Customer Question

I own a 2015 Ducati Diavel. I has the Ohlins rear shock installed. The bike is still jarring on small bumps. What are your recommended settings for the shock and stock forks?
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why can't I get an answer?!?!?!
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I'm assuming that this model you have has seperate bump and rebound adjustment?

in which case try coming back 1 or 2 clicks on the rebound setting to begin with and also double check the tyre pressures as these must be right before trying any shock tuning

often a slight reduction in tyre pressure by 1 or 2 psi can have a surprising benefit

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.