Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2006 ultri 88cu moved up to 103 ,,,1800 miles flywheel and

Customer Question

2006 ultri 88cu moved up to 103 ,,,1800 miles flywheel and rod bearing go,,,replaced by thunder mtn HD loveland colo....22000 miles ,,flywheel and rod bearings go,,,, dealership will not stand behind there work,,,it has been 7 yrs i was laid up injured for most of this time ,,,i bitched but no good why ??
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases shops will only warranty their work for something like 1 to 3 years and so many miles like 12,000 to 15,000 miles.This is pretty standard with most places and is most likely they will not warranty cover the repairs again.I would have another facility look into this to see if something may have been put together incorrectly that caused this issue and if something is found then you may be able to get the first facility to pay for the repairs.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete