Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

I own a 2009 hOnda 750 shadow spirit I just got done

Customer Question

I own a 2009 hOnda 750 shadow spirit I just got done removing the carburator completely disassembling and let it soak in carburetor cleaner for 30 minutes rinsed it blew it out with air resembled it checked all diagrams for hole and damage turned pilot screw out 2 1/4 turns ran a tank of gas with Sea Foam and still have a throttle hesitation when take off from a start or when heavy on the throttle. Is it possible the the diagram has a very small hole in it or is it something else all together? Thanks
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The bike starts right up and idles perfect. 9800 miles on it.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please remove the spark plugs and check the burn color? A potential lean mix and/or an air leak issue.