Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Type Your Question Here...

Customer Question

Type Your Question Here...
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Can you post your question on your model here and I will see what I can do to help?

Let me know,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 2013 moto guzzi V7 racer. On the left side hanging a little above the shift is an electrical connector. one of those two pronged one prong male and the other female with a protective cap. I don't know what it is and don't see it identified in the owners manual. I'm thinking it's an accessory plug or power for some option my bike doesn't have?? but you would think that would be identified in the manual if it was available for accessory. I want to know what it is.Thank you, ***** ***** Wise
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

The plug is most likely for an option on your model that wasn't installed and usually they won't put this option in the owners manual if this is an option on all of the models that were built.Unfortunately my info doesn't show what this option is for here on your model.What you may want to do here as usually this is the best way to find out what this is for is to contact a dealer or repair center that works on this model and they can usually tell you what this is for.Then if you decide you want this option the dealer can usually order in and install it for you.It may be something like a hand warmer option or selector switch for something like alternate lighting or something similar.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.