Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2013 HD vrod muscle, i just installed a cobra

Customer Question

i have a 2013 HD vrod muscle, i just installed a cobra fi2000 auto tuner. all the lights turn on, the turn signals do not respond, front and rear lights work. the red key light on the display is on, and the bike won't start in neutral, how do i fix this?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Double check and make sure this after market component was wired in properly and that nothing was damaged or shorted when it was installed,also make sure it is fully compatible with your model here.I find these are the most common causes for a fault like this here needing corrected.If this is or was checked and all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.