Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

Polaris Ranger 500-I have no power to the unit and all fuses

Customer Question

Polaris Ranger 500-I have no power to the unit and all fuses in the fuse box are good as well as the battery. Any other fuse locations that I should check?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially (and if have not been tried), the prescribed preliminary approach would be; inspect the battery & ground lines and/or check/clean the wires, cables + terminals as a primary consideration. Better yet, consider having the battery externally charged and then LOAD TESTed (even if new and just for purposes of eliminating it as a suspect).

Still, other than the fuses/fuse box, there is a circuit breaker and for a completely / electrically dead Ranger 500, double-check the fusible link. Please click HERE. The circuit breaker is # ***** while the fusible link is # *****