rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

We have a heater that a friend installed but it takes a time

Customer Question

we have a heater that a friend installed but it takes a long time to get warm was wondering if he installed it wrong and if we took it to a specialist what it would cost
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

Situations like these are usually caused by the inexperienced person trying to help. Very hard to say what he did wrong, but it should be diagnosed by a good HVAC technician to give you an accurate estimate to repair it. It can be simple too.

Thanks, Ron