Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

400 arctic cat atv carb leaking fuel out of bottom replaced

Customer Question

400 arctic cat atv carb leaking fuel out of bottom replaced with new carb. new carb also leaking from bottom. it is more than a drip. this was replaced by a reputable dealer. what to do next?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases you may have debris in the fuel and this debris can cause debris in the carb. which may cause this issue here.I have had to drain and clean the fuel components and the carb. and then re check to see if this occurs here.If this was already checked or done let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.