Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

My 2002 Yamaha Grizzly 660 the heads up display quit working

Customer Question

My 2002 Yamaha Grizzly 660 the heads up display quit working all it does is lit up green does not show miles per hour or fuel gauge battery any thought
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if I recall I think I had the battery charger on their charging the battery also I think after I got done charging the battery is when I noticed the screen was green and shirt nothing else not sure if that had anything to do with it but I've checked all fuses checked all connections going to the heads up display check for corrosion Exedra still can't figure out why its not working
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, the only easy user doable attempt is to perform a RESET. Disconnect the battery for an extended period of time. Re-connect thereafter confirming polarity.

If not corrective, then potentially the internal electronics of the display have failed due to a most likely over voltage when the battery was being charged.

Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.