Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2004 700 twin polaris sportsman, (carb) model. the

Customer Question

hi i have a 2004 700 twin polaris sportsman, (carb) model. the instrument cluster quit and my awd stopped working. where is the fuse box and or what could cause this?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any damaged or shorted wiring that may have caused this here.I have seen in several cases before where shorted or damaged wiring will cause this issue with the wiring needing repaired to correct this fault.Unfortunately my info isn't showing anything on where the fuse panel may be located.You might trace some of the wiring to see if you can locate a fuse panel and then check for any shorted/blown fuses needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.