Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

My KLE400 misfires under load in gher gears at about

Customer Question

My KLE400 misfires under load in higher gears at about 6000rpm, and at 7000rpm it comes right! Right hand spark plug is black, the left is fine.
I have tried to fix this by - fitting new spark plugs, swapped over ignition coils and carb diaphragms, cleaned carbs, replaced diaphragm springs, checked choke it is not sticking, checked float levels - they are the same, air cleaner element cleaned, main jets are the same size and needles are in the same position.
But I have still had no luck. Do you have any suggestions?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Bike-Doc replied 1 year ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Have you checked the air screw settings are the same?

I have come across this on another model & it turned out to be the exhaust valve was not closing properly, can you check this out?

When you give a rating it reflects directly on the individual experts feedback score & not on JustAnswer.com / Pearl.com or their policies.
Please do not rate my service low without giving me a chance to rectify any problem
Thanx