Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My 2002 goldwing 1800 music just stopped playing, check the

Customer Question

My 2002 goldwing 1800 music just stopped playing , check the fuses could I have done something else to it to stop all forms of music from playing , the Mp3 player was playing when I rode it last , now I can't even get the radio to play
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did check the fuses
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This fault here can be caused by an internal electrical fault in the radio itself.I have seen the radios act up/fail before internally with the radio needing removed and repaired or removed and replaced unfortunately.If you have not had the power and ground signals tested to it this needs done to see if these are all present and that there are no loose wiring connections to the radio or any damaged or shorted wiring needing repaired.

If these are all o.k. I suspect the radio needs repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.