Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I put a new battery in my ultra classic. lost cb. shows com

Customer Question

I put a new battery in my ultra classic. lost cb. shows com option not installed
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing that needs done here if this has not been done already is to check and make sure all fuses are o.k.I have seen in several cases before where a voltage surge/spike can occur and can short out a fuse causing this fault here with the affected fuse needing replaced.I have also seen where the battery cables may become corroded and need cleaned.If these are all o.k. or were already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.