Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

No ignition lights on 50cc kymko agility

Customer Question

no ignition lights on 50cc kymko agility
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially , re-check the 7A main fuse in series with the red wire from the battery's + terminal. Please click HERE.

Additionally and if have not been tried; inspect the battery & ground lines and/or check/clean the battery cables + terminals as a preliminary consideration. Better yet, have the battery externally charged and then LOAD TESTed (even if new and just for the purpose of eliminating it as a suspect).

Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.