Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

KZ1000 P 2005- hose connections

Customer Question

KZ1000 P 2005- hose connections
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Three hoses from the fuel tank- want to confirm that two go to hoses that are open ended air under the air box the other I assume goes directly to the gas line -which "T"s at the miluni 32s4 carburetor.Throttle nipples 1 and 4 go to the vacuum switch. I have a cap on #3 throttle nipple - but I have a open hose on #2- I had the carbs serviced - he may have put on a hose for no good reason- should this #2 be capped as well?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here on this model.In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain and in other cases this can be due to the correct person that can get this info may not be online.

If you haven't contacted a dealer or service center to see if they can tell you this info I would see if they can assist with this here.In some cases they may tell you this info at no cost to you.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.