Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have installed 18 inch black ape hangers on my V rod

Customer Question

Hi I have installed 18 inch black ape hangers on my V rod special 2012. I require a cable and line kit for this in black also, however finding it hard to find a V rod fitment. Do you know if the same fitment from the wide glide and others that have been packaged would fit my v rod?
I just dont want to buy one internationally then Ill be stuck with it
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Night Rod 10th Year anniversary is black, can you kindly supply a link to a black cable kit for Harley Davidson V rod 18 inch ape hangers, 1/4 bar in thickness. Requirements are for two left a right hydrolic brake lines.Bust be All BLACK as well.Thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately I don't have access or the info on supplying or know where to obtain this cable from myself on this here.One place I suggest to check is with a repair center or accessory install facility to see if they can obtain this for you or at least know where to get this from.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.