Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

Geely JL50qT-16 2004 wires coming from magneto are,, black,

Customer Question

Geely JL50qT-16 2004 wires coming from magneto are white, gray, black, and brown
To the connector the wires are white, yellow, green, and black/white how do these wires connect (I'm missing the plastic connector piece)
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, proposed preliminary tries (if have not been done) with the use of a multi-meter would be to determine the resistance of the pairings of the white, gray, black, and brown wires. Similarly, determine which of the white, yellow, green, and black/white goes to engine/chassis ground, which to the regulator and which to the CDI.

Please post back results / observations of the above once tested.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In other words you don' know which goes to which I need to figure it out for myself
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In other words you don't know which connects to what, I have to figure it out for myself, by first buying a multi-meter
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Reply noted!

Hopefully another member of the site can provide an alternate approach to your concern. The question would be re-opened as I would rather opt out.

Still, good luck with the wiring.

This is not an Info request.