Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

09 ultra hd = engine breaking up significantly when hot = i

Customer Question

09 ultra hd = engine breaking up significantly when hot = i know its not gas related , could power commander be my issue , its been on bike for three years and 20,000 mi ???
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you know for sure this isn't a fuel issue causing this here on your model this can be the commander itself.If it has an internal electrical fault it can cause poor running issues like this here.It may have worked properly for the first few years but may be causing running faults here.This will have to be checked/tested further to make sure this is the component at fault and then from there repaired by someone that can repair it or replaced to correct this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.