Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I need help with a kawasaki 3010 mule with no spark on front

Customer Question

I need help with a kawasaki 3010 mule with no spark on front cylinder and no fuel pump. I origionally diagnosed it as bad igniter and replaced it and got same result. I've now replaced fuel cutout relay and front coil. no change. it will spark front coil and run fuel pump if i swith igniter leads rear to front so it still seems like i have bad igniter.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, the primary suspect would still be the igniter (most likely).

Still, since the; igniter, fuel pump relay and front ignition coil all have been replaced, then the only potential part left to check would be for the crankshaft sensor. Between its yellow & green/white wires, check for pulsating 3.6V when attempting to start the Mule.