Kenny O.
Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands
Experience:  Worked for Kawasaki Motors as a Product Support Specialist (Factory Support) for 24 years
30381042

I have a 2002 kawasaki mule 3000. I recently went threw the

Customer Question

i have a 2002 kawasaki mule 3000. I recently went threw the carburetor put a new kit in it. I also replace the fuel pump relay and pump. it would crank up run it was running pretty rough. i would accelerate and it would die. i can pull the choke out and
would stay running until i push the choke back in it would die. i would adjust the fuel air screw, it didn't seam to have any affect on how it was running. any suggestion? thanks
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is Kenny, you said that you "put a new kit in it" did you rebuild the carb ? and if so did you drill out the limiter caps for the pilot screws ?

Thanks

Kenny