Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My honda blackbird 2006 headlight only turns on when I press

Customer Question

My honda blackbird 2006 headlight only turns on when I press the passing lever
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

This may be due to a fault with the head light off/on switch itself.I have seen this switch fail on several models in the past before needing replaced.This will have to be tested further to be sure and if found to be at fault it will need replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.