Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I got sportster 48 a month ago and it was very fine. Since 5

Customer Question

Hello, I got sportster 48 a month ago and it was very fine. Since 5 days i did not start the fellow and today as i tried to start, it cranked but won't start.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number +91(###) ###-####
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

In allot of cases this type of fault here may be caused by a lack of fuel due to a fuel filter restriction or another component restricting the fuel flow.I would have the fuel system tested/checked to see if a fuel restriction or another fuel fault is found needing corrected.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.