Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I wanna run carbs on a 2002 ducati monster 750 that came

Customer Question

i wanna run carbs on a 2002 ducati monster 750 that came with fuel injection in a 1994 900 ss chassis
could u tell me whats involved with getting this combo to work
i have intake manifolds and aftermarket carbs and wirin harness from the 900ss
is there an aftermarket ignition system that i could install that would make this happen
any help would be greatly appreciated
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on this here.In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain and in other cases this is due to the correct person that may be able to help with this may not be on line.

The best way to find out if this can be done as well as what would need done for sure is a dealer or repair center for this model here.They may have done this before or know how this can be done and may be able to tell you what needs done for this.

If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.